I know I am getting ahead of myself but just like how people say when girls are little they dream about their wedding...well I think it is the same when it comes to babies. Girls at young ages always play house, talk about being moms, discuss the number of kids they want and constantly change their "kids" names.
Well Chad and I will talk about it here and there and I think we have finally agreed on names for when we get pregnant and have a child. This was a lot harder than I figured it would be. I like very "odd and old fashion names". Names that no one else our kids would come in contact with...Unique names. Chad likes very "classic names" and "not weird names" (as he puts it). His biggest thought he says is that he wants a name that our child would still be able to function with as a professional adult. I think we have finally found a boy name and a girl name that fits both our needs.
Boy: Otto Ronald Weiland
Girl: Lessa Marie Weiland
Both are classic names. The boy's first name is actually Chad's grandpa's name and the middle name is Chad's father's name. The girl's name is the name of the horse I rode on our cruise this past winter. Chad heard it and really liked it and he thinks it is perfect!
Now we just need to get pregnant and all would be right in this world!
No comments:
Post a Comment