Here is to being stress free and yet very hopeful this cycle!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Cycle #3 Resolution
So while chad was gone I got my period... :( boo! but I have decided that I am going to go into cycle #3 with a positive attitude and stress free. I am so far about 9 days into my cycle and I think I have been doing much better. I am still temping every morning and planning on doing the ovulation predictors again. But I have not been on pregnancy websites as much and really not thinking about it AS much. I still think about it a lot but I believe I have been better. I know that it will happen one day but I just really want it to happen now. However worrying about it and stressing about what more can I do isn't going to help the process along....
Here is to being stress free and yet very hopeful this cycle!
Here is to being stress free and yet very hopeful this cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment