Yeah I know i have reached a new low in this trying to get pregnant thing. I actually found a conception psychic who apparently specializes in predicting when someone may become pregnant and what the gender of the baby would be. Well I got my period :( I was devastated because I really thought this was it, I was sick all the time and just had that "feeling" but turns out it is not our time. So I wanted to see what a psychic would say...if we would have to wait a long time or if it was going to happen in our near future. I figured it is $8.00 and it might at least put my mind at rest and give me hope even if it is a scam. Well here is my reading based on my date of birth, sign, Chad's date of birth and sign, the fact that we currently have 0 children, and my cycle length:
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 24th."
Of course I was excited to get this answer but Chad definitely thinks I am crazy with going to a psychic. I can tell he thinks its a joke and that I am crazy for doing this..."its just going to get my hopes up and possibly break me down more if it doesn't happen now in the stated month. But I guess we will see.
We will continue to do all we can do, try our best, and pray lots and hopefully March will be our lucky month :)
No comments:
Post a Comment