I want to tell you how much I already love you. I know it sounds crazy because you don't even have a heartbeat yet, or even look like a child yet...but I love you already. I can't get over how crazy life has already changed since your dad and I found out you were going to be joining our family a couple of days ago. I take test after test to confirm I am pregnant and to make sure you are real. I pray that you choose to stick inside of me, grow through the next 9 months, and then join us in our home as our son or daughter. Please dear child of mine, I can't wait for the day I finally get to meet you, hold you, and tell you how much I love you.
I can only imagine my love for you to grow as time goes on with you inside me... I pray to to God, please grant me, your father, and you a healthy 9 months.
Love, Your Mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment