So yesterday (EASTER) we told our families all about baby-to-be. Everyone seemed very excited and I believe it went over very well. I think everyone was VERY surprised, which made it that much better. However, no one seems excited on the fact that I really want to find out the sex of the baby. I'm naturally not a patient person and I think it would stress me out not knowing and having to wait. I like to plan a head, have clothes that fit that baby and his/her gender. I would like to make sure the nursery is also fitting. I noticed the other day while shopping there is not very much non gender specific items out there and just thinking about not knowing now is stressing me out. At one point Chad even made it seem like he would want to wait maybe and be surprised. He said what if I (Jenna) just find out and don't tell him. Like that is possible. He would notice by what I am buying at the store, the names we are discussing, and by me accidentally referring to the baby as a him or her. I don't know what to do. We have always said we would find out the gender and now he doesn't want to and our family doesn't either. I'm a planner and already have high anxiety...if we can't find out I don't know what I'll do!!! Oh well I'm getting ahead of myself...lots of weeks till we even can make that decision.
I'm going to focus on the Dr appointment on Thursday and keep praying we hear a heartbeat out of our little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment