Friday, April 22, 2011

Hi baby

Hello baby-to-be,
I am 5 weeks and 5 days today!! I went to Victoria Secret yesterday to get a new bra because mine have been feeling snug lately. I got remeasured and I have been a 34C my whole life and now...34D! wowza!

This weekend is going to be a BIG one! It is easter weekend. We are going to be telling both of our families about YOU too. I think they will all be surprised. Hopfully in a + way.

Upcoming this next week is our first appt and I am SOOOOOO nervous. I have my first ultra sound on Thursday at 8:30 am. I will be 6 week 4 days. My goal is to see you latched on to my uterus, and to see and hear your little heart beating strong. Chad and I have found online where it states that once you hear a heartbeat of your little bean your miscarriage chance goes to 5%. That is my biggest worry right now. I worry we will get there and you wont be in my uterus. :( I still have no morning sickness and not peeing very often so the lack of major symptoms worries me most.

I hope you are currently holding on tight, growing everyday and developing your amazing heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment