We are getting close to double digit weeks and I am more and more excited with everyday that passes. I have been reading up on the magazines and articles the Dr. gave me and today I read the 9 week baby update. It says that the baby weighs about as much as a grape. That's all I could think about when I walked through the produce department at the grocery store. How little and small the baby truly is. Even more crazy how much he/she has already grown; when we found out we were pregnant we were told the baby was the size of a poppy seed...amazing how life grows so much and so fast!
Overall I have been feeling okay lately. I don't necessarily feel sick, I just feel very unmotivated to do anything. Chad and I went to church this morning and when I got home I laid on the couch while he made lunch. I forced myself to get up and eat but then retreated to the couch again...After Chad went to work I forced myself to take Stella for a walk. I hate just laying around and not doing anything...it makes me feel useless. After our walk I went to get groceries. It helps when I have something to force myself to do, otherwise the couch is becoming my favorite place to be lately....Time to force myself to do some laundry, it has been way too long and we have no clean clothes. :( I hope this is just a funk I am in. I have looked forward to being pregnant my whole life and was so excited to experience it. But I feel like all I do is sleep, sleep and sleep some more...I want to be more active to stay healthy and keep the baby healthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment