Monday, May 9, 2011

Eating like crazy!

I have felt great ALL day so, I decided to surprise Chad at work tonight with Jimmy Johns. I know I'm not supposed to be eating lunch meat but I swear the more someone tells you to not have something the more you crave it. I wish people would tell me not to eat healthy foods. But yeah, so I brought a sub for him and a sub for me. As soon as I finish my sub I look over and Chad only had eaten about 2/3 of his sub. I never eat more or faster than him...he was quite amazed by me! :) But on the drive home I felt guilty because I ate so much and I figure I'll probably eat ice cream later so I took Stella for a walk. We walked all around the block and I even carried 5lb weights so I could get even more of a workout. Now I wont feel so guilty when I eat my ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment