Monday, May 30, 2011

What will it BEE?

So after lots of going back and forth when looking for themes for our baby nursery, we finally have made a decision. We just new we wanted something that would go with our already light green walls in the bedroom, and we wanted it to be neutral for the gender so that we could use it again for future children no matter the gender. I also wanted something I don't see everyone doing. I see a lot of jungle and ocean themes so those I wanted to avoid. What did we decide on... BUMBLE BEES! The colors will be green, yellow, white and brown (all neutral) and I hope it will be really cute. Since finding our theme I have found so many things to go with it.


I found this awesome bedroom set . It is a 13 piece set that comes with  one comforter, one bumper, one fitted sheet, one skirt, two window valances, one diaper stacker, one toy bag and two throw pillows, three wall art decor hangings. I think it will go great with our light green walls. 


              


  






 I also found these great shower invites for when it is time for our baby shower. And finally we already said we want to do some form of a "gender revealing party" with our friends and family and seriously how cute, and perfect, is this cake for that? 


I still have a long ways to go till I can start planning this party but now I am really excited because I have everything picked out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment