Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feeling way TOO good!

I am feeling good today. Actually too good! Is that possible? It makes me worried everyday I dont throw up or "feel pregnant". I'm sure everything is okay but it's hard for me because I have never been through this so I have a hard time knowing what is "okay" and what is something to be worried about.

The weather today was also BEAUTIFUL! 66 degrees and sunny, I had to take advantage of that. So Chad, Stella and I walked around the block when I got home from work.

Tonight Chad and I had date night :) We went to Brady's Brewhouse (my favorite resteraunt in New Richmond) and it was delicous! I had the beer cheese soup, which I always have, and this time I tried a homemade brick oven pizza. It was pretty good, but their classic chicken sadwhich is still the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment