Friday, May 6, 2011

Dr appointment changed

Dr called today and apparently are over booked on Tuesday evening when I was supposed to have my appointment with Dr. Brandes to talk about my blood test results and do a pelvic examine. So now I had to reschedule and they had NO evenings open unless I wanted to wait over 2 more weeks. (HAHA yeah right like I want to wait to be reassured everything is okay with baby-to-be) So now I have an appointment on Wednesday at 3:45, Chad is off that day so he gets to come too! Unfortunately I'm a little upset because now I need to take a 1/2 day off of school. That means I only have 1/2 day of vacation left. Luckily there are only 24 days of school till summer vacation, so hopefully I wont need that last 1/2 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment