
Being a "mom to be" and because technically inside my body I am taking care of my baby I consider this my first mother's day! :)
We did the Race for the Cure at the Mall of America with my family. The weather was beautiful and pink was all around us! :) We walked a 3K walk all around the streets in Bloomington. After the walk we spent the day shopping at MOA. I got to buy some maternity shirts :) and my mom made me a "belly band" so I can still fit in my pants that don't quite button. :D haha
After shopping and lunch with my family, Chad and I went to meet his family in Maple Grove. It was good to see them all too.
On our way home, the ice cream craving kicked in and Chad and I stopped at Cold Stone...mmm...now that is the BEST ice cream around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment