Sunday, August 14, 2011

22 Weeks Today

How far along? 22 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: I'm currently up 15 lbs, and have NEVER weighed this much in my life (157lbs) 

Maternity clothes? Its mostly all I wear! Stretchy waist bands are the best! However, I have been looking for maternity "work pants" and it is no fun! I can't find any that fit right or that don't have the giant belly panel. 

Stretch marks? None yet, here is hoping it stays that way.... :)

Sleep: I bought a maternity body pillow and it is AMAZING! I love sleeping on it. I am trying to sleep on my left side like all the dr and books say to but its soooo hard not to roll onto my back. 

Best moment this week: Feeling like my belly has "popped", instead of just feeling huge, I now feel like I have a dodge ball under my shirt...


Movement: I can feel her moving everyday now...mostly in the middle of the night. 

Food cravings: Candy, Candy, Candy..... licorice, skittles, taffy, starbursts, gummy worms, I could go on for ever....mmmm it all sounds sooo good!

Gender: We found out the baby is a GIRL....it was confirmed with another u/s a few days later. So we are very confident that she will come out a she. :) Her name is going to be Ellery. 


Belly Button in or out? In, but definitely not in as far as it used to be. I fear to say that before the end of this I worry it will be out...

Wedding rings on or off? Wedding ring is still fits with no problems.:)

What I miss: I miss being able to order a drink while out to dinner with Chad or friends....

What I am looking forward to: I go back to teaching in 3 weeks and I am looking forward to my students from last year seeing my "new belly". At the end of the year last year I told them I was pregnant but they didn't understand because I didn't have a belly they always said. 


Weekly Wisdom: Garage sales are the best thing ever! Why pay $10 for an outfit that a baby will spit up on and grow out of so fast when you can pay $1 at a garage sale for the same thing?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment