Here are some updated pictures of Miss Ellery Weiland:
Her brain :)
Her little foot:)
You could actually see her eye lens :)
Profile picture. She wouldn't move her hands away from her face. :)
How can you not just love those little toes?? :)
They were able to measure her femur bone and said it was measuring right at 20 weeks (I'm 20w1d) So that is perfect!
They were also able to re confirm that she is a girl! No boy parts there!
The placenta. It has moved up higher (which is great news)
It is currently right at belly button level in the back of my uterus :)
After looking at these pictures...you can tell she is definitely a keeper :)
Now I just can't wait to meet her!






How fun! I might have to check out Argosy so I can see my little guy again! I love the name Ellery too! I have not heard it before, but it is beautiful!
ReplyDelete