How far along? 24 weeks (only 112 days to go till my due date)
Total weight gain/loss: up 21 lbs now :( :( :( I swear the healthier I eat the more I gain.....
Maternity clothes? Yep, I can fit in a few of my old non maternity pants, but I need to not button them and wear a belly band or use a rubber band to keep them closed. But the maternity pants are way more comfortable.
Stretch marks? None yet, and I am still hoping it stays that way.... :)
Sleep: She is not yet able to wake me up with her kicks at night but if i wake up from other circumstances her kicks make it hard to fall back asleep...so that makes sleeping a little more difficult. But overall, I sleep pretty well, just toss and turn lots. I still am loving my pregnancy pillow :)
Best moment this week: To be honest this past week I have had a cold, pulled a muscle in my ribs, fallen down the stairs and tripped in a parking lot (and cut up my hand and knee) so its been a rough week. But the best part was after all those bad things happened, doctor said I may be in rough shape but the baby sounds great! :)
Movement: She seems to be moving more and more every day. You can even see my belly move when she kicks and if she sits mainly on one side of my uterus my belly is actually bigger on that side than the other. The baby kicks are fun because Chad can feel them, but when the baby starts rolling around it is truly the most odd feeling in the world (it feels like if there was a slug siding around in your insides).
Food cravings: Carrots. I have eaten bags of them this past week. (thats why i dont get the weight gain, aren't carrots healthier to snack on than chips and candy?)
Belly Button in or out? The top of it is about even with my belly, the bottom is still in...so half and half would be the way I would describe my belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? Wedding ring is still fits with no problems.:)
What I miss: I miss having a lot of energy... I feel exhausted all the time and I have been really crabby lately.... boo
What I am looking forward to: I found out my Aunt LuAnn is throwing me a family baby shower on October 5th. Its far away but I am excited about it. We better get registering soon! :)
Weekly Wisdom: After having the few "falls" I had this week I have come to realize that the bigger you get the more top heavy and off balance you get...take it slow when going places... always use the railings when going up or down stairs ... and wear tennis shoes not heals :)

Looking super cute Jenna! I think you are probably on track as far as weight gain goes since you were smaller to start with! You will be fine!
ReplyDelete