Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm bee'ing happy about this pregnancy

I'm now a few days over 21 weeks and it feels great to be one the down-slide already! Just think if all goes right, in less than 19 weeks Ellery will be here. Tomorrow I have to go to the doctor for my August check up and I am dreading it! Don't get me wrong I love to go talk to the doctor about things going on with me, and I love hearing her heartbeat and her swimming all around. It's always great to get reassurance that all is going great form a doctor. The part I fear/hate is the weigh in. I have been actually eating better than normal this month (hoping that I don't gain as much weight). I have been eating apples and caramel instead of my normal nightly ice cream. I also have been eating crackers instead of BBQ chips, and for lunch I have been trying to eat sandwiches to cut calories but yet give the baby what she needs. I did spoil myself today with a sundae with hot fudge and peanut butter syrup, cookie dough, chocolate chips and m and m's toppings (I couldn't decide on just one-haha). I am regretting eating it now, and think maybe I should have had just an apple...So we will see tomorrow...how much do I weigh now (I don't even have a clue because Chad hid the scale here at home from me!)....

Since I have been feeling good today and the weather was nice and not hot, I decided to open the windows and do some painting. I got an adorable "Bee Happy Clock" from Jess Lien and its awesome! However it is blue and white, and first off the baby is not a boy, and second off her room is green and brown (blue will completely clash). So I'm going to paint it to match the room.
I did some taping....and painting...and ta-dah it now matches the room and is completely perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment