I have had a really difficult time today getting comfortable and even breathing. This whole week I have had a horrible cold and it is not fun at all. Imagine not being able to normally hold your bladder because you have a baby constantly kicking it and then add sneezing to it.... not fun! But today my left ribs are KILLING me. It hurts to sit up, to sneeze, to take deep breaths and anything else that isn't just laying on my back. I went home after work and it was so bad I had to even take Tylenol (which I have been trying to avoid at all costs) and I put the heating pad on it while I laid on the couch. It helped a little bit. I just don't know whats going on. Chad thinks I may have just pulled a muscle because I have been sneezing soooooooo much lately. People keep telling me, "maybe the baby is kicking you there", but I know its not that because my uterus isn't that high and I can feel her kicking under my bellybutton. I think it's probably just my uterus growing and pushing all my organs up into my rib cage. I read online last night that when your uterus is fully grown, your stomach will be located under your left rib cage...so maybe it's on its way up there now....but it hurts! Everyone keeps saying "wait till you get to the oncomfortable stage when you're 7-9 months pregnant"....oh now I keep thinking...it gets more painful/uncomforable than this.... :( Hopefully the pain will be gone tomorrow, but if not, and if it gets any worse I may need to stop in my doctor's office on my way home from work....
No comments:
Post a Comment