Went to the doctor today and everything went great! Blood pressure was nice and low as always (98/55) and weight was better than I expected. I did gain weight (which I should be doing) but not as much as I thought I did. I am now the most I have ever weighed in my life: 157lbs!! eek! That means I have gained 3 lbs this month and 15lbs in the entire pregnancy. (Dr said I will start gaining more weight now that the baby is going to start gaining fat so I will probably gain 3-7lb in the next month.) Baby was moving during the check up lots and her heart rate was between 140-145bpm. Its slowing down a bit but doctor said it sounds great! The only bad part of the appointment was talking to the doctor about my recent pain in my right side of my lower back. She said it may be a bladder infection so I am on antibiotics for the next week to hopefully help with that. Nothing else exciting happened. My next appointment is on Sept 6th and she will measure my growing belly then. I'm interested in seeing where it measures and seeing how much bigger it gets between appointments. :)
Because my weight gain was on track, Chad and I went out for Chinese for lunch:) mmmm. I used to HATE Chinese food but mmmm it sure is good now! I still don't like rice, but my plate consisted of sweet and sour chicken, teriyaki chicken, and lots of those delicious doughnuts they always have!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment