Thursday, June 2, 2011

Feeling huge!

The title of this blog entry sums it all up... I feel huge and more than anything the number on the scale is depressing me daily. I hear about people gaining 1-5 lbs in their first trimester and I am only 11 1/2 weeks and now 10-11lbs heavier. Plus even Chad said that in the last few days I have definitely "popped". I bought a new dress for a wedding we have this weekend and I was very excited to have something that fits. But I put it on, and Chad commented on how everyone is going to love my baby bump. I know everyone knows I am pregnant but still I worry people are going to think I am getting too big too fast.

The problem is that #1 I am hungry all the time. #2 I am never sick or nauseas. #3 I still weight myself daily.
The combo of these 3 things are very depressing, but I have to eat and I can't diet. I just have to hope that this constant hunger goes away.

Chad did promise that after the baby does come, we will both work our butts off to get back to prepregnancy weight (both of us ;) haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment