Today I am 19 weeks and 2 days pregnant and it is the BIG day where we have our anatomy ultrasound. We went in and got to see the baby from head to toe. We looked at it's brain, checking for excessive fluid, and dr said that everything looks great. We looked at the profile of the baby to make sure the lips and nose and eyes were all looking great :) We saw the baby's heart and check the speed it was beating at (just under 150bpm) and that it had 4 chambers (which it did). We saw the baby's arms/hands. It was cute, because the baby kept one of its hands by its face the whole time. We got a really cute 4d picture of it. We saw the stomach, kidneys and umbilical cord and dr said they were all doing their jobs.
We saw the placenta and it was in the back of my uterus (which is why I can already feel so much movement from the baby) and it is high up. So that is great and hopefully that means I wont have any more bleeding. We saw the baby's legs (they were so long) and its little feet. So so cute! Finally we saw the gender of the baby. I can't reveal on here yet what we found out though because our gender reveal party is this Sunday. So I will post the reveal on Sunday after the party! :) Until then here are some awesome pictures I cant stop staring at :)

No comments:
Post a Comment