Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Check Up

Monthly check up today:) everything was great dr said...I sure keep gaining weight... I'm up 5 more lbs :\ dr said it was fine. My blood pressure was super low though (98/64) so dr said to make sure I'm drinking plenty of water and taking things slow. 


The baby's heart-rate was in the 150s and he/she was right at my pant line. The doctor said that was great and it showed that my uterus was moving up and the baby was too. She said they expect the baby to be at my belly button at about 20 weeks. 


My next appointment is my ultrasound with Dr. Weisberg in 13 days. Hopefully on Tuesday, July 26th we will know for sure if we are having a boy or a girl :) and we will also get to see the arms, legs, hands and feet of the baby. Just to make sure he/she is perfect, like we know he/she will be!


I don't see Dr. Brandes again until August 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment