I found this survey on someone else's blog and thought it looks fun! :) Everything you need to know about me being pregnant at this point.
How far along? 18 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm currently +12 lbs. This has been the hardest part about being pregnant for me. I cant handle the scale going up. I know it needs to but I just am afraid I will gain like 50 lbs in the end (dr said I should gain between 30-35lbs) and I'm afraid I'll never lose the weight.
Maternity clothes? Yes, I mostly wear all maternity pants or stretchy waist band pants (I can fit into a few of my pre pregnancy pants still). Most of my shirts are not maternity but the recent ones I have bought are a size larger than normal.
Stretch marks? None yet, here is hoping it stays that way.... :)
Sleep: I'm having a hard time sleeping on my side like the doctor and all the pregnancy books recommend. My hips hurt so bad in the morning, but with the combination of lots of pillows I'm making it work!
Best moment this week: Starting to feel the baby for sure moving. Its so random and just "odd" feeling. :)
Movement: It is random and feels like someone bumping into me really softly. Chad felt something for the first time last night. He was like "oooo, I felt it." "oh, there it was again I think" It was so cute to watch his face and hear his expressions :)
Food cravings: Iced coffee and licorice (same as pre pregnancy), oh and sour gummie worms :) mmmm I eat a bag every couple days now
Gender: we find out at our anatomy scan on July 26th (only 1 week away). I have said boy since the beginning and Chad has said girl since the beginning. We will be revealing the gender to family and friends at our "What will the Weiland baby bee" party on July 31st!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Wedding ring is still fits with no problems.:)
What I miss: With it being over a 100 degrees the past few days, I would love and Ice Cold Beer!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out girl or boy and going on a shopping spree to supply his/her closet up with the most adorable clothes and accessories. (mostly I love baby shoes...they are adorable!)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over eat, even though it may taste DELICIOUS...my stomach always regrets it moments later.
No comments:
Post a Comment