Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby is that you???

17weeks 1day
I am still waiting for a definitive "kick" from the baby and not feeling it. However I have been feeling some "odd" things today and yesterday. Its crazy to describe. The only way I can think of this feeling that most people describe as a "flutter" is almost exactly like when your stomach growls... but its not in your stomach its lower in your abdomen. It actually almost tickles. Not sure if it is the baby moving or if it is just me being hungry (because I am always hungry). Hopefully it is the baby, and soon I'll start feeling actual kicks.

Tomorrow I have my July check up with Dr. Brandes. I'll talk to her about everything going on and see if she can give me an insight to when I'll start feeling the baby move and my baby bump will "pop" like everyone keeps telling me to be prepared for. (apparently I hear you go to bed with a mini bump and wake up and WHAM! you are huge)

No other exciting news around here. We have been listening to the baby's heartbeat every day and it is always right around 145-155bpm, so that is great. I know that he/she is moving a lot because sometimes we have to chase him/her with the doppler. The baby sure doesn't like to sit still, but hopefully that means he/she is healthy and happy in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment