Today we went to Target and Babys R Us to register because my aunts are throwing me a baby shower on November 5th.
First we hit up Target and really had NO idea what to register for....we've never done this whole "parenting" thing before so we have no idea what things we need (besides diapers of course). So we started off slow but quickly found toys, onesies bibs, and of course diapers to register for.
After Target we went to Babys R Us and holy baby registering overload! Target had about 4 isles of baby gear and this is a HUGE store of only baby stuff....where to start and how to not just go crazy and scan everything?!?! Well we found a way (though we did register for lots and lots of things) and found a walker, a swing, pacifiers, toys, blankets, even a little potty, and so much more. My favorite was the diaper bag we registered for. It's black and has bees on the top, plus it's huge so we can carry all the baby stuff we will need around. It's sooooooo cute and I wanted to buy it that day but everyone has been yelling at me for buying so many things already....
Now I can't wait for my family shower in a couple months and then before we know it the baby will be here!


I'm loving how similar our pregnancies are going... like appointments and things happening! Your's and my anatomy scan was the same day... I just read that your shower is the same day as mine! I like seeing, well reading, that someone is going through the same thing I am. At 4 months, I feel down the stairs at work, not fun and I think I am still paying for it. Not much weight gain, but I started big and my doctor isn't worried cause this little boy is definitely growing and getting stronger with his kicks or punches! I think it's amazing that we can see our bellies move! My boyfriend tries to hard to think he feels...he mainly feels him when I am asleep... Have a good one <3
ReplyDelete