How far along? I'm 9 months pregnant finally! 38 weeks: 2 to go!
Total weight gain/loss: I am up 30 lbs exactly. Last week I didn't gain any weight. Dr said I should be pretty much done gaining weight now. :) I still can not believe it when it says 174lbs on the scale. WOW!
Measurements: My belly is measuring 35 cm.
Baby's heart rate: Depends on what she is doing. When she is awake and active it is in the 140s bpm. When she is sleeping it is 125-130 bpm.
Maternity clothes? Yes, hopefully only a few more weeks of wearing them. I recently bought some new shirts in smaller sizes, hoping to wear them after she comes.
Stretch marks? Still none that I can see :) I guess I got lucky!
Sleep: One word to describe sleeping: uncomfortable! I can never get comfortable... I toss and turn (and make some odd sounds when I am doing that) but just can not sleep. I am up at all hours of the night and so is she. She kicks and kicks and loves for me not to sleep I guess. It makes every day feel like the longest day ever.
Best moment this week: Feeling the pressure of her dropping. This I know is the reason the doctor said I am starting to dilate and it also means that we are that much closer to her arrival!
Movement: Since dropping, now she moves a ton again. It must be because she has more room above her now again. I actually think she bruised my ribs yesterday. I have little bruises right under my chest. She must realize that she is getting bigger and her space is getting smaller, because I can feel her stretching out as far as she can at times. I am still interested to see how active she will be when she is born and if her crazy movements continue.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular besides cherry coke. I do still love my cherry cokes everyday :D
Belly Button in or out? Sticking straight out!
Wedding rings on or off? My hands are finally starting to swell....my ring still fits but needs a little wiggling to get off.
What I miss: Red Bull Energy Drinks (I haven't had one since I found out I was pregnant) so I made sure I packed one in my hospital suitcase to drink after I have her. :)
What I am looking forward to: My water breaking and going to the hospital! I am ready to have her now!
Weekly Wisdom: The last few weeks are the worst! You just are tired of being pregnant and you are not comfortable... Originally I wanted to wait till the 21st to have her but now that December is here, I'm ready for her the sooner the better!

No comments:
Post a Comment