Friday, December 23, 2011

Time To Go Home

The time is finally here...it is time to go home with our little one. It is a scary and exciting time all in one. I am excited to go home and live life. However the nurses here at Westfields Hospital are truly AMAZING! I haven't had a single concern or question that went unanswered immediately here. I am worried that there will be questions once I get home but I guess that is what phones are for. I'm sure I'll have the OB department's number memorized by the end of the week.
Well we gave her another bath before leaving and got Ellery all dressed up in her "going home outfit". She wore the outfit Britta Melby gave her. Cute little pink pants, a long sleeve onesie with a cute deer on it and then an adorable striped fleece hoodie, and it all matched her hospital hat. She looked like a doll, amazingly perfect.

With all our paperwork signed and filled out, we were discharged and walking out the doors of the hospital. Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment