Finally getting to the end I hope. Today I am 39 weeks and officially have 1 week left till my due date. I know that doesn't guarantee that the baby will show up exactly next Sunday but I am really hoping this week I go into labor and get the process started. Yesterday I went to the Mall of America to literally just walk laps and see if I could get this baby to continue to put on downward pressure and get me dilating more... We will see on Tuesday when I go to the dr to see if it worked...but I haven't had any contractions since my power walking experience so I am guessing it hasn't had much of an affect on me :( but we will see!
Plus, it's getting colder outside everyday, so I am really hoping to just go into labor Monday morning so I don't need to even go into work for the week. I can just drive to the hospital and stay warm there. :) So Miss Ellery...hurry up and break that bag of waters ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment