Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Induction Night Nerves

Tonight is the big night. The night I go in and start this induction process! I have been waiting 9 months for this baby to arrive...and now that the time is here I am soooooooo NERVOUS! It litterally is making me sick! I am nervous about everything right now: obviously the pain is on my mind, the fact that in a day or two Chad and I are going to be responsible for a small, briIttle human being, and even just having to spend nights in the hospital is freaking me out. It is currently 6:30, so I have a couple hours till we leave, but I just don't know what to think right now. Chad has been amazing (as always)! He boiled bottles last night, he ran errands to get last minute things today, and is now prepping the house for our pets when we will be gone. What would I do with out him? I'm sure some of his constant helping is because he is nervous and trying to keep his mind off of things but either way, he is being amazing. Wish me luck tonight and that the process is not only a success but a fast process. I am really hoping we are able to welcome Ellery Weiland to the family at some point tomorrow.

Here is me going into the hospital. Officially my LAST belly picture for this pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. They aren't as brittle at they seem! Hope everything is going well, heck you may have had her already! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete