How far along? I have hit my due date today. I have been pregnant now for officially 40 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: It appears i will be ending this pregnancy 30 lbs heavier. (Dr told me originally I should gain between 25 and 35 lbs so I think I did okay)
Measurements: Last time i was measured I was 36.5 cm, but that was at 38 weeks. She didn't measure me at my last appointment because she said with the baby dropping the measurements would be off.
Baby's heart rate: She is slowing down a bit. Usually her heart rate lately is 120-135bpm.
Maternity clothes? Yes I am still wearing them. My favorite thing right now to wear are my black lounge pants. The stretchy material is by far the most comfortable with her constantly moving all around.
Stretch marks? Zero that I can see.
Sleep: I am always tired and feel like I could sleep all day. However with the baby's constant pressure on my bladder I wake up usually 2 times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Scheduling my inducing. This at least gives me a day that I can for sure plan on Ellery coming. I hate all these days where i just sit around wondering "maybe today I'll go in to labor". At least now I know that Tuesday night the process WILL be started and she should be here by Wednesday evening at the latest.
Movement: She is constantly wiggling. At church this morning Chad and I were getting a kick out of watching my belly move all directions like there is an alien or something in there. I can't wait to see if she is just as active when she comes out.
Food cravings: Cherry Coke and just food. I am soooooo hungry all the time again. I feel like all I am doing is constantly snacking (especially on junk food)
Belly Button in or out? Sticking straight out, Chad even laughed at it today.
Wedding rings on or off? My hands are finally starting to swell....my ring still fits but needs a little wiggling to get off.
What I miss: Having wine or a beer with a nice dinner. Last night we went out with Kareem and Amy Mahdi and I had a lobster pasta at a nicer restaurant and I wish I could have had a drink with dinner...but instead I had a Mountain Dew.
What I am looking forward to: Going into labor and seeing who she looks like. I am really looking forward to seeing if she has hair (I want her to have a full head of dark hair but Chad thinks she is going to either be blond or bald...)
Weekly Wisdom: Inducing does not always work. I have tried a bunch of things on the "25 ways to induce labor" list I found online and nothing has worked. I guess she is just comfortable staying where she is...but pretty soon she isn't going to have a choice...we will make her come out! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment