It has been a busy past week. I started teaching this week and those little first graders exhaust me. I get home and go straight to bed, I have NO energy left. But luckily this weekend I was able to catch up on my sleep. Other things that happened this week: my belly button is officially gone, its not an innie or an outie....its just flat and if you just glance at my belly it looks like it isn't there anymore at all. Ellery has also been VERY active this week. I feel like she must not sleep very much anymore because she is always kicking. Sometimes she kicks high up by my belly button and other times she kicks down low by my bladder...so I am not sure really what why she is currently even facing. I have also been feeling a lot more pressure lately this week. It feels like at times she is pushing on the walls of my uterus trying to get more room. It's weird because when she is doing that you can actually feel her from the outside. Its this really hard area on the side of my belly like her butt or head are right there.
Today the Vikings season officially begins so Chad is beyond excited. I even got my "future vikings kicker" maternity t shirt in the mail on Friday. Perfect timing, now I can wear it today when we go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game.
But overall baby is go, chad is good and I am good. All is good :)

No comments:
Post a Comment