Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester

How far along? I am now in my 3rd trimester!!! 27 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: Doctor says I am 22 lbs heavier 



Maternity clothes? Its now all I wear. I tried to wear some of my "pre pregnancy pants" and they were WAY too tight in my butt and thighs.... Looks like I am getting bigger everywhere, not just in my belly :(

Stretch marks? Still haven't found any...

Sleep: I am tired all the time all of a sudden again and can sleep at any point in the day...but I can no longer stay asleep the entire night... between having to pee every few hours and getting cramps in my calves I always wake up at least once in the middle of the night...and then getting back to sleep is impossible because Miss Ellery is quite the mover once I am awake. 


Best moment this week: This past week Ellery has been moving lots and it is fun. There were a few days that I thought for sure she didn't sleep at all because she moved all day. I have been trying to figure out which way she is currently facing but I cant figure it out... I feel her up at my ribs and then down by my bladder and then at my belly button. I'm not sure which jabs are from her feet and which ones are from her hands...but either way its lots of fun to feel her move all day:)

Movement: Moves the most when I am sitting or laying down. I have had a hard time feeling her move when I am teaching because I am standing and moving around myself...sometimes I get worried but as soon as I sit at my desk I can feel her.  

Food cravings: I have been trying to eat healthier this month because last month I gained 9lbs...I hope not to gain that much again this month. So I have been craving ice cream and candy but I have mostly been eating carrots, crackers (instead of chips) and apples....

Belly Button in or out? It's out! EEK! It looks so funny and weird...

Wedding rings on or off? Wedding ring is still fits with no problems.:)

What I miss: I miss beer this week. We went out with our friends this week and it was a bummer that I couldn't have a beer with them...but they liked the fact that they had a sober cab for the night. 

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to Halloween, I need to find a costume that will fit me and my big belly. 

Weekly Wisdom: 40 weeks seems like a long time...but wow time flies by....and there will be a baby here before we know it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Only 13 weeks to go! Our little ones will be here in no time! I keep thinking about all the things that I need to get done before he's here!

    ReplyDelete