Chad has been working all day shifts this week and I love it! We have had date night 3 nights in a row! On Tuesday we went to Red Lobster for a double date with Dag and Jade. Then on Wednesday night we had our favorite tv date nights. (There is a new 30 minute sitcom called "up all night" all about first time parents and we are falling in love with that show...its a crazy preview of our life in a couple of months.) Then tonight we went for dinner and bowling. It has been good not to just always come home and be lazy on the couch and fall asleep by 8pm.... on date nights I can usually stay awake till 9pm or sometimes even 9:30pm. hahaha!
Hopefully he keeps working the day shifts and we can have even more date nights before this baby comes. :)
Oh man my husband and I love that show and laugh every time about our upcoming lives as new parents.
ReplyDeleteAnd yea for night! It's definitely getting harder to do since I'm so lazy lately.