The great Minnesota get together is finally here and I am soooo excited. Today Chad and I went to indulge in food and get our exercise walking around. The weather was great: not too hot and no rain :)
We got to the fair at around 2 and I went straight to get a foot-long hot dog...mmmmm it was so good and gone before I knew it! But I was still hungry, so we walked to get some greasy cheese curds....they were good and very filling...So we decided to walk more before I decided to over eat. We went to look at hot tubs (Chad's plan is to eventually get one, so that was a must stop) We didn't go in very many buildings throughout our day, just because they tend to get crowded and really hot, plus we didn't have the desire to buy anything (other than food that is)...Next stop...Chocolate Covered Bacon at the Famous Dave's booth. Salty and Sweet....quite a taste (definitely something you can only get one time a year). Next mission for us was to find the AMAZING pork chops on a stick. They may be the best and most tasty thing at the fair. But we weren't done after we found that, last stop.... mini doughnuts....mmmmm so warm and so sugary. Yum Yum Yum! But I think after all that I was completely full.It was good being able to walk around that much and the best part was we took a few breaks to sit down here and there but overall it was easy. I didn't get tired, my feet didn't swell up and the food didn't make me sick! :) I do think on the bad side...I may have gained another 5 lbs today alone and my doctor is not going to be happy with me next Tuesday for my September check up appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment