Just got home from my September check up and well the past 5 weeks I have gained 9 lbs. EEK! I am starting a diet...not to lose weight but to hopefully not gain more than 5lbs before my October check up. Everything looked and sounded great Dr. Brandes said. My blood pressure was low (102/70) and all my other lab work looked normal. Baby's heartbeat was about 145 and my stomach is still measuring 25 cm (I am currently 26 weeks and 2 days) so Dr said I was measuring small and that is normal in first pregnancies. I also got my flu shot today because being pregnant puts me in the "high risk" category for the flu now. Ouch! That shot sure makes your arm sore.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I have my gestational diabetes glucose test... let's hope I pass!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment