Getting closer to single digit week countdowns....I have 12 weeks left! Oh my goodness where has time gone?!?!
The last few days and today again she has been soooooo active. I feel like she has flipped into the "birthing position" because her kicks have been a lot higher up. Today she had fun kicking me in the rib cage and then eventually lodging herself up under my right ribs....didn't hurt but wasn't comfortable at all.... Unfortunately I did have some spotting today but no cramps. So we checked her heartbeat (144bpm) and she was actively kicking so Chad just forced me to relax on the couch and started waiting on me hand and foot.... he thinks I was just trying too hard to do too many things (cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, etc) he said I need to slow down and relax more. I hate relaxing...I am a go, go, go type person...but wanna keep the little one safe so I will be relaxing more the next 12 weeks....

No comments:
Post a Comment