Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 weeks: 9 to go!

I'm officially on the single digit week countdown now....who would have thought I'd ever get this far?!? It seems like it really wasn't that long ago we were just in week 9 of my pregnancy and having 31 weeks to go!

How far along? 31 weeks...only 63 days to go till my due date. 

Total weight gain/loss: I am up about 23 pounds. My dr said I am right where I need to be. She also told me to be aware I still will gain more weight before the end...it's gonna happen no matter how healthy I eat...because the baby is putting on a lot of weight in the next 9 weeks...




Measurements: My belly is measuring 28 1/2 cm. 


Baby's heart rate: 146 bpm


Maternity clothes? Still wearing only them... however I am getting bored rotating the same outfits over and over again...maybe one more shopping spree before the baby comes? :)

Stretch marks?  Still none on my stomach :) I gotta keep putting lotion on it!

Sleep: I used to sleep through ANYTHING and I mean  ANYTHING! I was a rock once I fell asleep, now I am the lightest sleeper around (maybe my body is preparing for the soon to be crying baby in our house). I wake up to the baby kicking or rolling around... I wake up to Stella adjusting in bed... I wake up to the cats chasing each other around the house... any little sound wakes me up and then I can't fall asleep for an hour. I still am finding plenty of time to sleep though, I go to bed by 9 most nights and take usually at least one nap a day on my days off. 


Best moment this week: Baby hiccups! She finally has had them and now seems to have them everyday. Its such a weird feeling....sometimes its really low and practically on top of my bladder (I do not enjoy that at all) and other times they are more on my side, causing my belly to consistently jump (I do like when that happens). It almost feels like a heart beating inside of you, its so consistent and goes on and on for a long time. 


Movement: It looks and feels like my belly is full of water sometimes. Chad and I will watch her move and when she starts rolling from side to side my belly reminds me of watching the waves in the ocean. It goes up in down from side to side. She moves a lot at night time...starting at around 7 until I wake up in the morning. 


Food cravings: After my doctor appointment on Tuesday all I wanted was a bag of chips (I think its because I was depriving myself from chips all month when I was trying to eat healthier). Well I went and bought a big can of Pringles and ate the entire can! :) It was amazingly delicious but now I feel about 5lbs heavier. 

Belly Button in or out? Sticking straight out!

Wedding rings on or off? My wedding ring still fits and comes on and off with no problems. 


What I miss:I had a really sore throat and bad cold this week. I miss being able to take all those cold medicines that really just knock you and your cold out. I luckily have been able to take cough drops to help with the sore throat but really that is all I can take...Some Tylenol PM would be really nice right now. 

What I am looking forward to: Chad and I are going to the Vikings/Packer game next Sunday. I am looking forward to wearing my "future vikings kicker" shirt to the game. :)  

Weekly Wisdom: Even when you feel like your belly is stretched to the limit (which I feel like every day), somehow when you get measured at the doctor you will find out that it found a way to stretch out even further....

No comments:

Post a Comment