What a beautiful fall day in October! The sun was shining and it was 80 degrees. Actually that is really hot for October but I am not going to complain because I am sure before I know it the snow will be falling from the sky and I will be complaining about how cold it is....
Today Chad and I met up with Donna, Kristy, Derek and Grace at the Apple Orchard in White Bear Lake. We walked the corn maze and managed not to get lost. We saw some ponies, lots of pumpkins and enjoyed the smell of apples and cinnamon. :) We even made sure we ate lots of apples while there. The caramel apple I had was FANTASTIC and DELICIOUS! Mmmmmm. We also found out Kristy and Derek are pregnant! So exciting. Grace is going to be a big sister and we will have another cousin for Ellery. She is due at the end of April. :) It was very exciting news to hear!Tomorrow I am already 30 weeks pregnant! Crazy that there is only 10 weeks left till my due date. My belly keeps getting bigger, the baby keeps on moving from side to side and I can no longer put my socks on by myself.... Hopefully these 10 weeks fly by :)
No comments:
Post a Comment