Today Chad and I spent the day walking around, getting our exercise, at the Mall of America. I was trying to find a new outfit or dress for my baby shower in a couple weeks... Thinking its a large mall, this shouldn't be a problem....but it was. NOTHING fits right. My waist line has officially moved up and any dress I tried on was suddenly too short in the front because my belly pulled it up or the waist line would be in the middle of my large belly and just not look right. After about 2 hours of frustration shopping, At Old Navy, I found a purple long sleeve shirt that was really comfy (I also found baby cowboy boots haha). Then I found a nice dress shirt at Motherhood Maternity. I originally wanted a dress, but no luck in that area. Oh well maybe I'll find one that fits better in a couple of months.After the Mall of America, Chad and I rode the train down to Mall of America Field to watch the Vikings/Packer game. It was sooooo much fun because of the big rivalry between the two teams. The stands were filled and the crowd was loud the entire game. The Vikes were expected to get beat by A LOT but actually it was a lot closer than expected (final score 33-27 Packers Win). I also got lots of compliments on my shirt at the game. Everyone thought it was so cute, and they were excited to see another Vikings fan in the making. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment