Friday, October 14, 2011

BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!

I can't say it enough, but I will say it again, I have the best husband ever! He is so sweet all the time. He waits on me hand and foot when I am not feeling well, he has been making me dinner all week, and never seems to get annoyed when I get home from work talking on and on about kids at school or how I am feeling... He has also surprised me with a few things this week :)

On his day off Tuesday he wen't to Jared's and bought me a BEAUTIFUL necklace! He said it was for "everything I have been going though being pregnant and all. As well as for what is left to come with this pregnancy." The reason behind why he gave me the necklace was sweet, but the necklace and the thought that went into it is even sweeter. It is a flower shape, where the petals are blue topaz stones (Ellery's December birthstone) and the middle of the flower is an opal stone (My October birthstone). It is amazing how it has both our birthstones in one setting, and it is beautiful!
Then I come home on Friday (I had a long week of school with conferences this week) dinner was in the oven and there were a dozen roses on the kitchen cupboard. SOOOO pretty, bright right and smelling amazing. He is truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment