Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Dr Appointment2

This was my second dr appointment for October. Now I am starting to go every 2 weeks, and soon every week till she comes.

Dr was impressed with my blood pressure (102/65) and the fact that it was still so low. She was also happy that I wasn't apparently retaining water and swelling up (I am also VERY happy about this). Baby Ellery's heartbeat was 135bmp and my belly is now measuring about 30 cm. So still measuring small but the main thing my dr wanted to see was that my belly was growing, which it clearly is. I did gain 3 lbs in the past week and now officially am 25 lbs heavier. The nurse even said I should start watching what I'm eating :( healthy food sure doesn't taste as good as the salty and sweet treats....

I go back to the dr for another check up in 2 more weeks.... I'm sure the time will fly by with my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment