How far along? 29 weeks (only 11 weeks to go)Total weight gain/loss: Last time I went to the doctor I was up 22 lbs...I go again next week...so we will see then.
Maternity clothes? Love them! Comfy and stretchy... I may keep wearing them after the baby comes.
Stretch marks? Oh no there they are...just under my boobs...but still not happy about them!
Sleep: I feel great if I am up moving around and having a productive day...but the second I sit down on the couch or on a chair...I am out!
Best moment this week: She still is moving soooo much. One night I was laying on the couch with Chad and he had his hands on my belly hoping to feel her and she went NUTS! She was moving left to right, up and down all at once....It was the craziest movement I have ever felt and ever seen my belly do. Even Chad was like "WHOA! Did you feel that...What is she doing in there?!"
Movement: I have been feeling her more now even when I am standing up and teaching during the day. A few of my studnets have even felt her kicking. They love it! When ever they try to feel her move and she isn't moving, I tell them she is sleeping and they say "Mrs. Weiland why does she sleep in there so much?"
Food cravings: No more pop cravings :) I still drink a can here and there but I don't CRAVE and desire it as much as I used to. I usually drink it because I am sick of the boring taste of water. I have been wanting sour candy a lot lately. This month I am really trying to eat healthy and I have been doing really good avoiding candy...but last Friday I did break. I had a candy bar, pack of sour gummie warms, and sour licorice. OH DEAR :(
Belly Button in or out? I worry it will never go back in...
Wedding rings on or off? Wedding ring is still fits with no problems.:)
What I miss:I miss being able to diet. I really don't like this extra weight I am gaining and I hate the fact that I can't cut calories to get down in lbs....but I know deep down....the extra lbs mean the baby is growing into a healthy little girl so I will deal with it...but diet starts as soon as the dr gives me the ok after she is here.
What I am looking forward to: I am still looking forward to Halloween. I haven't had any luck yet finding a costume that will fit me and my big belly.
Weekly Wisdom: From Chad, "You are no longer super women. You can not be on your feet all day and be go-go-go. Your body is working overtime growing another human being...you need to stop, get off your feet and rest before you over do it."
No comments:
Post a Comment