Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Movement

This baby is crazy...yep I said it... she is crazy! She constantly is moving lately and she must be getting big because OUCH some of these kicks and rolls are starting to really hurt. I know from past ultrasounds that she is head down, so her feet are currently at a perfect angle to kick me right in the ribs. I think by her getting bigger, her space is getting smaller, and she is trying anything to push or kick the walls out farther and have more room....Well good luck girl....my belly can only get so big!

Today at school she had the hiccups when I was at school. It's always fun because they don't hurt like the rib kicks and they are consistent for at least a couple minutes...so usually someone else can feel her moving too. I like feeling her, but I really like when I see students or friends of mine feel here because they get so excited about it! :)

I keep reading in my books, movement will start to slow down because baby will have less room for momentum.We will see if that really happens or if the kicks just get harder with her growing....I'm kind of worried she will move less, however I'm more worried that I will assume something is just wrong with her if that happens. So I don't know if I want her to move less or not... even though it's painful...its such a good feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment