Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Dr Appointment

Today I had my monthly appointment with Dr. Brandes. Everything looked great!! I guess eating healthy this month really works because I some how gained 0 pounds in the past 4 weeks. That means I am still 22 lbs heavier than when I found out I was pregnant and my dr said that is right on track for being 30 weeks. She also checked the baby's heart rate (157bmp) and measured my belly and it is 28.5cm currently. She reassured me that it is normal to measure a little behind when its your first pregnancy because your skin doesn't stretch as easily as it will in future pregnancies. 

We talked at my appointment about my due date, having the baby early or possibly being induced. She said most first time moms will go over their due date. I expressed my concern of having a Christmas baby. She said we will know more when time gets closer but she can see herself inducing me by Dec 22 if need be. Being 30 weeks, I start seeing my dr every 2 weeks now and once I get to 36 weeks I will go every week to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment