Sunday, November 13, 2011

35 weeks

How far along? 35 week (only 5 to go)

Total weight gain/loss: I am up 26 lbs. Doctor says I am right on schedule with my weight gain and that the baby seems to be the appropriate size and so do.

Measurements: My belly is measuring 32 cm. 


Baby's heart rate: 135bpm, going down because baby's body is getting bigger and the heart is having to work harder to pump blood and oxygen around her body.  
Maternity clothes? I just wish they were a little bit cuter. I found a few things I really like at Old Navy and at Target but I mostly I have been lately buy non maternity shirts just a few sizes bigger. The 3 pairs of maternity dress pants are still all I wear to work.

Stretch marks?  Thank you coco butter lotion...I still don't see any on my stomach :) 

Sleep: This past week I can not get enough sleep. I feel like I have been hit by a bus. I just want to sleep all day and night long. Luckily I have been sleeping a lot better at night and waking up a whole lot less. I usually wake up because my body gets sore or I need to pee but then I have been falling back to sleep pretty easily. 


Best moment this week: This week actually has not been the best. I am just feeling horrible and uncomfortable now. I am ready to be done. My back hurts so bad, I am sleepy and exhausted and getting dizzy a lot lately. I feel like how people say they feel in their 1st trimester :(



Movement: No more big kicks, however lots more rolls and pushes. Doctor said this isn't anything to worry about and that it is just because she doesn't have the room to give me a big kick anymore. She said that I should feel the rolling motions and pushing motions just as often as I used to feel the kicks though. My belly definitely looks a lot more lopsided or cone shaped at times depending on her position. 
Food cravings: NOTHING! I have no craving or hunger for food lately. Nothing tastes good. Even cookies: they look delicious and smell good but then one bite and they just are not what I was expecting. It makes me sad actually. I do still love and want cherry coke all the time but other pops like Mt Dew and Dr Pepper just don't taste the same :(

Belly Button in or out? Sticking straight out!

Wedding rings on or off? My wedding ring is loose as ever, I actually worry with winter setting in my fingers are going to even get smaller and then I'll lose my ring. 


What I miss:My energy level. I miss being able to get all my school work and homework and housework done and still have energy to spare. All I want to do is sleep, I feel like I am wasting my days away lately. 

What I am looking forward to: Black Friday. The big shopping day after Thanksgiving. Mom and I are getting up at 3 am to go to JCPenneys, Kohls, Best Buy, BabiesRUs and probably a few other stores to get some great deals. Hopefully I can finish all my Christmas shopping that day.

Weekly Wisdom: Even if you weren't sick in the first trimester, that doesn't mean you wont be sick in the 2nd or 3rd trimester. I felt pretty good throughout the 1st and 2nd trimesters but lately in my 3rd trimester...yuck I feel horrible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment