Sunday, November 27, 2011
Contractions
So last night, Chad and I are pretty sure I was having random contractions. They didn't hurt at all but my entire stomach would get tight and uncomfortable (They are called Braxton Hicks contractions) . Even Chad noticed that my stomach was as hard as a table. I had 3 of them, 2 of them closer together (15 minutes apart) and the other one a couple hours later. Chad thought for sure I would have been waking him up in the middle of the night ready to go to the hospital. But it didn't happen. I slept through the night with no contractions and had non this morning yet either. False alarm I guess. But I suppose it may have been a sign I should start packing my hospital bag ad making sure all the loose ends around the house are being tied up. I am gonna pack my bag today and make a few meals to freeze for us for after the baby comes. I am excited now to go to the doctor on Tuesday to tell her about these contractions and see if maybe they did anything to help me dilate at all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I made a bunch of meals and froze them in small foil pans, just enough for 2 people! Then you dont have baking dishes or have to eat the same thing for 3 days! Good luck in the next few weeks, I am getting induced on Tuesday so baby will be here soon!
ReplyDelete