Saturday, November 19, 2011

Deer Hunting Weekend

It is opening hunting weekend here in Wisconsin this weekend. So Chad has gone up north with Dag and Mark  to Dag's cabin to go hunting. As of Saturday evening, the update: no deer yet. Chad said he saw a buck but had no shot. I really hope he gets one this year. He is very excited that we have our new big freezer and wants to fill it with a deer.

Because he is out hunting I am stuck home alone. And I mean literally stuck tonight. We had our first "official snow fall" of the winter. It only snowed about 2-3 inches today but it hasn't been too cold so it's the slushy snow that gets really slippery. So I am spending the whole Saturday in bed watching movies. The positive part of having snow... it means it is that much closer to when Ellery will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment