What a weekend!!! It was a weekend full of baby showers, friends, families, food and gifts-galore!



Shower 1: On Saturday I had my baby shower with my family at my aunt LuAnnes house. The people that were there: my mom, chads mom, LuAnne, Lori, Jody, Grandma Joan, Grandma Vi, Cindy, Missy, Kara, Britta, Ashley, Julie, Sue, Kristy, Grace and Chad and I. We played a baby word scramble game and a clothes pin game (where you couldn't say "baby" or "ellery"). We then opened presents and what a spoiled baby: clothes of all sizes (lots of overalls), bouncer, monitor, play mat, toys, and TONS of diapers!!


Shower 2: Sunday after church, we came home to a driveway full of cars... (I had no idea what was going on)... apparently Steph and Amanda Schewe organized a surprise baby shower with my friends. Amy M, Amy K, Leigha, Steph, Amanda, Tanya, my mom, chad's mom, Kristy, Ashlynn, Jade, Chad and I. We had tons of snacks and County Market even took a bunch of cupcakes and made it into a giant bee cake. It was great! The games we played today were endless :) People ate baby food and attempted to guess the flavors...I didn't eat any though (I just fed some to chad)...not sure if my stomach could of handled it.We also took a Baby IQ Test and found out Chad and I definitely need to keep attending the parenting classes....we have a lot to learn. We guessed the size of my belly with toilet paper (10 squares currently if you are wondering) and everyone decorated a baby onesies with puffy paint and fabric markers. They all turned out so unique and different :) And once again we received so many thoughtful gifts for this lucky baby to be.... we got a bee diaper bag, highchair, ornaments, clothes, diapers, vikings booties, a blanket, a boppy, and so many more things... :D

It was a great weekend: full of love and surprises :) I hope Ellery realizes how lucky of a little girl she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment