Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!


The best and the busiest shopping day of the year. It is tradition that me and my mom go shopping every Black Friday and being 36 weeks pregnant wasn't going to stop me this year! :) Our alarms went off at 1:30 in the morning and by 2am we were on the road headed to Kohls. We didn't find much there but we had coupons that were a good deal and we felt like we had to use them ($10 off a $10 purchase). The problem with Kohls is their lines are by far the worst! They take forever and they wrap all around the store. Easily a 2 hour wait! YUCK! Our next stop was JCPenneys, which always has the best lines. We got what was on our list and got in line and were out of the store in less than a half hour! Next was Menards, we had to go there to get Bryan a few things and I had a few things on my list there. Finally we went to the Rosedale Mall and Babies R Us (Where I got VIP parking!) to complete our shopping. It was a long day, with lots of walking and lots of saving money :). All together, I looked at my receipts and I saved about $342.00! Plus as always it was a lot of fun! I told Chad if today's adventures didn't put me into labor....nothing will...she is going to come when she is ready to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment