Tuesday, November 8, 2011
November Dr Appointment
I had my November doctor appointment today and it went great! I have gained 1 lb in the last 2 weeks (they say baby is gaining 1/2 lb a week so that should mean baby gained all the weight and I gained none). We found out that because Dr. Brandes is a family doctor she can not only be my doctor but also the babies when she comes. That is good because then we don't have to go find a pediatrician when we know we already really like her! :) My belly today was measuring 32 cms (still 2 weeks behind but growing at the right pace so doctor said no worries there). Baby was sleeping we think during the appointment because again her heart rate was in the 130s. I go back in 2 weeks, the week of Thanksgiving, to get my normal check up, my strep b test, and dr will start checking if the baby is dropping or if I am starting to dilate at all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment