Monday, June 13, 2011

5 am!

As you can see, it is 5 am when I am writing this....why on Earth would I be awake at 5 am during my summer vacation you may ask.... well I'm still sick! I have the WORST sore throat right now (it hurts all the way to the back of my neck). I also keep spitting up nasty stuff. I have had a light fever of 99.4 all night and my uterus feels like it is on FIRE! I called the ER last night and they said to just wait it out and call my dr in the morning. I have an appt tomorrow at 9am but I think I will still call today. I have taken 1 Tylenol a couple times throughout the night to get rid of the fever but I dont' want to take more than I have to. Don't want to hurt the baby. I am starting to worry it is strep throat though...I hope it is all okay and the baby isn't affected by this illness I have caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment